[GeoStL] Re: cache attributes

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, so those weren't the ones I was looking for.  But I wondered  what other
attributes I was missing out on by not seeing the full  list.  Like, isn't
there one that says whether it's available  24/7, or one that says something to
the effect of "quick park &  grab"?

tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in;
margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link
{   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR:
blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext;
FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page:
Section1  }      A significant hike through thorny poison   plants  -- now
THAT'S an event.
  Nancy