[GeoStL] Re: cache attributes

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:46:18 -0500

I think these are the two that you are asking about:Conditions    Recommended
for kids                Takes less than an hour                Scenic view
          Significant hike                Difficult climbing                May
require wading                May require swimming                Available at
all times                Recommended at night                Available during
winter                Stealth required                Watch for livestock

You can pick up to 10 (maybe 12?) for the cache. On 9/14/07, Laura DeWeese
<festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, so those weren't the ones I was looking for.  But I wondered what other
attributes I was missing out on by not seeing the full list.  Like, isn't there
one that says whether it's available 24/7, or one that says something to the
effect of "quick park & grab"?

Capture your memories in an online journal!