[GeoStL] Re: cache attributes

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:47:50 -0500

Laura,

Here are all the attributes for non-event caches:

Permissions
    Dogs
    Bicycles
    Motorcycles
    Quads
    Off-road vehicles
    Snowmobiles
    Horses
    Campfires

Special Equipment
    Access or parking fee
    Climbing gear
    Boat
    Scuba gear

Conditions
    Recommended for kids
    Takes less than an hour
    Scenic view
    Significant hike
    Difficult climbing
    May require wading
    May require swimming
    Available at all times
    Recommended at night
    Available during winter
    Stealth required
    Watch for livestock

Hazards
    Thorns
    Poison plants
    Snakes
    Ticks
    Abandoned mines
    Cliff / falling rocks
    Hunting
    Dangerous area

Facilities
    Wheelchair accessible
    Parking available
    Public transportation
    Drinking water nearby
    Public restrooms nearby
    Telephone nearby
    Picnic tables nearby
    Camping available
    Stroller accessible

You can pick up to 10 (maybe 12?) for the cache.

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx