[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:33:18 -0800 (PST)

I thought it was great food also.  Not often that I can take a long lunch and
meet people but as this was so close to my work, up north, I went for it.  We
had only 4 people show up and they all live south, go figure.  ; - )

Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  no problem.  For info though that is the lunchtime price.  Dinner goes up to
about $10.  But lunch there was great!  PandyAndy showed up, and Sarah and Jim.
 Glad to see you all today.  Good food, and a great conversation about pets.
(I just got a new dog and had to show her off. :) )

  On Jan 9, 2008 2:12 PM, Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        OMG!!! That was sooooo good! We gotta do this place again sometime -
soon! And $7something for one person (drink not included) is a fair price for
all you can eat - including freshly prepared to order food. Excellent choice,
Darren. Thanks! :-)

Sarah