From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:33 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

I thought it was great food also.  Not often that I can take a long
lunch and meet people but as this was so close to my work, up north, I
went for it.  We had only 4 people show up and they all live south, go
figure.  ; - )

Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        no problem.  For info though that is the lunchtime price.
Dinner goes up to about $10.  But lunch there was great!  PandyAndy
showed up, and Sarah and Jim.  Glad to see you all today.  Good food,
and a great conversation about pets.  (I just got a new dog and had to
show her off. :) )

        On Jan 9, 2008 2:12 PM, Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        OMG!!! That was sooooo good! We gotta do this place again
sometime - soon! And $7something for one person (drink not included) is
a fair price for all you can eat - including freshly prepared to order
food. Excellent choice, Darren. Thanks! :-)

        Sarah