[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:13:34 -0600

Wolfie's is it!

It's a little far for me to go for lunch during the week, but I
definitely must give it a try sometime!

BTW, everyone LOVES the Wii!!  Thanks!

Bridget

________________________________

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:16:27 -0600
From: Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What about that hot dog place?  Vernon's or something.  Bernie and Mike
know the one.  I think it is off Dorsett or something.  I am probably
wrong about the location.

Bridget

________________________________

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:37:44 -0600
From: gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well, what kind of food are you wanting?

On Jan 4, 2008 10:45 PM, thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Heck, I'd be happy with a stop at Taco Bell as long as I can do
something other than just play chauffer! You all know the area so let me
know. This time I WILL  have my activated card with me. Talk about
embarrassing! Any caching would be a nice bonus.

________________________________

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_01
2008>

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
<http://www.windowslive.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008>

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista(r) + Windows
Live(tm). Start now!
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_
TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008>