From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:05 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

-

Baliducci's??

------ Original Message ------
From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sarah, we have posted and you have responded. You indicated on our last
one that you were working. I remember. No biggie. I think the point
Bernie is trying to make is that we feel everything is going South.

It just makes it harder to meet for lunch when it is way South and I
have not seen a lunch, besides Nancy's tea house lunch, up North. I know
that several work around Dorsett area and it would be nice to hit RYCE
for a lunch. I also like that Italian place off of Page and Barrington.
Can't remember the name... I am on the road for the next 2 weeks so it
doesn't matter unless someone wants to meet at Legal Seafood in Natick,
MA.

Mike Griffin