[GeoStL] Re: OYR (Cracker Barrel Caches) in Jeopardy

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:40:43 -0700 (PDT)

Can one still not obtain from individual local managers of these locations to
place a cache? Does corporate have to be involved at all? I have spoken to a
few restaurant owners and some have had no problem with the idea of a cache
placed on their restaurant property. Perhaps that is all that will be necessary
to continue the series - not depending on corporate blanket permission but
dealing individually with the local managers and owners.

My 2¢, Sarah