[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:28:38 -0500

-
That is a very standard scam layout. Dont fall for it.

Sara Gomer wrote:
My daughters father had a similar response months ago regarding an old glasstron boat he had for sale. He responded and ended up recieving some moneys that someonw took the time to fedex to him overnight. They arranged a time for the "buyer" to have the boat picked up a few days later, before attempting to deposit them he took the money orders to Wal-Mart (since that's where they were purchased supposedly). Turned out they were fakes and the originals had been cashed months before. He ended up handing them over to the police and kept his boat.