[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Bernie,

  It's a small, small globe that we live on!  That is weird, I still have the
radios and still use them.  Thanks again for selling them to me, also the
buying of them lead me to doing that great cache named 623.

  Jack

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      The weirdest thing just happened to me. I just got a phone call asking me
if I still had those radios for sale. I said-what radios. He said the Midlands.
I asked where he saw the ad and he replied in the Globe on Monday. I sold those
radios to Pandy Andy one year ago and even then, they were not advertised in
the Globe. If anyone has an explanation for this, please let me know. I think
I'm being had.  Bernie