[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

My daughters father had a similar response months ago regarding an old
glasstron boat he had for sale.  He responded and ended up recieving some
moneys that someonw took the time to fedex to him overnight.  They arranged a
time for the "buyer" to have the boat picked up a few days later, before
attempting to deposit them he took the money orders to Wal-Mart (since that's
where they were purchased supposedly).  Turned out they were fakes and the
originals had been cashed months before.  He ended up handing them over to the
police and kept his boat.