[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Finding Bigfoot

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

-
Nancy,

Some of the people that you mentioned may have been
some of my relatives.  We have a number of relatives
that live between Houghton and Copper Harbor.  The
number 1 place for Pasties is a small store in
Laurium.  I have spent many weeks over the years in
the UP sledding during the winters.  It is a beautiful
place year round.

Glad you enjoyed your time up north.

Jeff

http://www.pastyman.com/images/large/eating-pasty.jpg

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WIRHIhodag.html

> >> Unfortunately we missed the cudighi. I  think I
> >> slept through that town.
> >>
> >> Now that I think about it, I lied. We did spend
> >> several days going
> >> http://www.fremontjellystone.com/ and coming
> >> http://www.jellystonewarrens.com/ with a rather
> >> large green-hatter
> >> tie-wearing, pick-a-nick-basket-stealing brown
> bear:
> >>
> >> And, because my daughter just discussed this with
> >> her British home-school
> >> (resource) teacher during the world history
> class,
> >> this link is a freebie
> >> (and now where near the UP or Northwoods, but
> there
> >> IS a geocache there)
> >> http://www.carhenge.com/
> >>
> >> Nancy