[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Finding Bigfoot

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:33:02 -0500

-
I think those were all wiped out with the invention of the pasty --a practically inedible glop of meat, potatoes, and everyone's favorite: rhubarb cooked in a hand held flaky pastry shell. http://www.pastyman.com/images/large/eating-pasty.jpg

Left overs were thrown into the garbage and scavenged by the now never seen Hodags -- which could also explain the lack of bears and Bigfeet -- all wiped out by gastrointestinal distress from indigestible pastys. Good thing, that just left more trenary toast for everyone.
http://www.trenarytoast.us/

Sort of wish we had seen the one in the cowboy boots:
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WIRHIhodag.html

Unfortunately we missed the cudighi. I  think I slept through that town.

Now that I think about it, I lied. We did spend several days going http://www.fremontjellystone.com/ and coming http://www.jellystonewarrens.com/ with a rather large green-hatter tie-wearing, pick-a-nick-basket-stealing brown bear:

And, because my daughter just discussed this with her British home-school (resource) teacher during the world history class, this link is a freebie (and now where near the UP or Northwoods, but there IS a geocache there)
http://www.carhenge.com/

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>