[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Finding Bigfoot

-
That Pasty does not contain rhubard, it contains
rutabaga.  Pasties are good.  I can remember many
times stopping in Laurium or Calumet, picking up some
pasties and heading north to either Eagle Harbor or
Copper Harbor for a picnic of pasties and a swim in
Lake Superior.  It is part of the UP.

Jeff

http://www.pastyman.com/images/large/eating-pasty.jpg

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WIRHIhodag.html