[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Ask The Experts

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:49:50 -0600

where at in KY?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Griffin
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 10:05 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: Ask The Experts

  It's the same camera as Merkin was talking about... Man my grammer is getting
bad being in Kentucky and all...

  Anyhow, its a Sony Mavica FD-7. I think it's too bulky for what your looking
for.. I will be listing it on EBay soon.

  I have a Nikon Coolpix 5700 with all the lenses and attachments.. 5mp and it
takes great pics..

  Mike