[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Ask The Experts

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwilliams2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:32:22 -0600

I know someone mentioned it, but don't under estimate how many more pictures
you'll take with a digital.  Last year we took a trip to Colorado and
snapped over 3000 pictures.  There's no way I would have taken that many
pictures with a film camera.  I used a laptop to download to at night, just
so I didn't have to worry about memory.  It also was fun to be able to
immediately email the day's pictures to your co-workers to let them know how
much fun they were missing :)

Jim