[GeoStL] Re: Legal Thread

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:54:43 -0500

-
Sticking your hand in anything, without first looking in there, is a choice. Not a threat.
BBD1

From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Legal Thread
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

-
How about caches where you have to stick your hand in
a hole (like in a tree) where you can't see what's in
there?  It seems like there are a lot of caches like
that.
DS

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)