[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Group Hunt

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:05:34 -0600

-
Another way would be to start at the meeting/lunch spot and ride your bike
to the end of the trail.  Start at the end of the trail and work back toward
the lunch spot.  If you don't have them all done by lunch time, head for
lunch and back track to where you left off.  This would reduce the amount of
backtracking.  But its not that big of a deal.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"