[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Group Hunt

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:35:51 -0600

-
Arlene,

Looking at it myself, it was Bernie setting this type of trip:

1. South on the trail, hitting every other caches to the end.
2. North from there back to starting point, hitting the caches missed.
3. Eating
4. North on the trail, hitting every other cache to the end.
5. South from there back to starting point, hitting the caches missed.

At home (I'm at Lobocs' right now), I have the list broken down into
those categories.  If you'd like start/end for each block, let me
know.

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger