[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Group Hunt

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:36:45 -0600

-
Well, what can I say. We all know that the weather in St.Louis is very
unpredictable. AccuWeather only mentions rain at 11 and noon and then again
from 5PM on. I made a couple phone calls and we all agree that I should wait
till tomorrow afternoon to make a decision. We have 32 signed up and I'm
sure some will not come. As soon as you know(preferable before I buy the
food tomorrow) for sure that you are not coming, please let me know. Anyway,
since when is a true cacher afraid of rain. LOL. The cooks still plan on
coming, but would like a fly. Can anyone bring one?  Bernie

1-Kat
2-Brad (cook)
3-Darren
4-Blue Bead Man
5-Andrew
6-Jeff W.
7-Cindy W.
8-Jim G
9-Sarah C
10-Elkie(cook)
11-Schoolmaster(cook)
12-Bernie
13-John
14-Laurie
15,16,17,18-Jones Crew
19-Steve B
20-John(Birdhouse)
21,22,23,24-Cycle Ken, Crazy4Moose, Phil 4:13, and Nickel01
25-Dick A
26-Matt
27-Mike Griffin
28-Eagleye93