[GeoStL] Re: GSAK rumor

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:55:23 EST

-
Paul,
 It's not a rumor, he is charging now, which is an option he has  talked
about for a while now. It is still free, with a nag screen, but  registered
usage
will cost now. He is discounting based on what you paid/when.  In my opinion,
it is a fair price, $25.00 for new users, less for others who  have already
purchased or donated money. It is no longer a hobby type program,  he is
working
on it full time. And there isn't a better program for cachers that  I can
find. Check out his website for details.

Strider