[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:27:11 -0500

I like cake! Chocolate with Whipped Cream Icing! I also like Susan's
cookies! <hint hint>

I remember Led Zeppelin's "Been a Long Time Since I Rock and Rolled" and ate
cake..

Mike Griffin

Brawny Bear

St. Charles, MO

From: GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Friday Lunch <x-apple-data-detectors://20>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:53:53 -0500

Calling all cachers. We are having lunch at Fuddruckers on Friday
Sept.24,2011 at <x-apple-data-detectors://22>  11:30 a.m.  Looking forward
to seeing all of you and enjoying your good company & maybe have some fun!

MRS RGS

Sent from my iPhone