[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:29:11 -0500

I'd love to come as well, but I'll be getting ready for my trip to
Mexico (international caching, too!).

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bummer. Working... :-p

Andrew Senger
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching