[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:57:05 -0800 (PST)

Have fun.  Wish I could be there, but I'll be on my way to the airport; where
I'll be able to get an old overcooked not to order burger.

Cindy

Want to learn about geocaching in Hampton Roads? Visit
http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:10:46 -0600
From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a serious case of cabin fever... Maybe just work fever.. I need a 2 hour
lunch to discuss Geocaching.. Just don't make it across the border down south.
I have not had my shots!

Mike Griffin