[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:29:20 -0600

Ok, let's go for it.  Fuddruckers it is at Lindbergh and Watson Rds.  Lunch
time is 11:30 a.m. Hope to see 'ya all there!!
BBD1,   Bob

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Friday LunchDate: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:10:46 -0600From:
mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a serious case of cabin fever... Maybe just work fever.. I need a 2 hour
lunch to discuss Geocaching.. Just don't make it across the border down south.
I have not had my shots!

Mike Griffin

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bob TheCacherSent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:00 PMTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Friday Lunch
Well what do you think.  Should I call a lunch for tomorrow - Friday.  Any
interest???BBD1

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!