[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:42:44 -0500

Well I'm not one to miss a lunch on Friday, but I'll have to pass.  Fri
afternoon we start our trek to the Smokey Mountains, caching all the way.  Next
week it's going to me a motorcycle caching adventure in and around the
mountains.  Barb just turned over 1K miles on her "new" motorcycle and is
confident in riding the hills and curves while picking up a cache here and
there.  Should be fun!  See you in a couple of weeks.
BBD1,  Bob> From: griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[GeoStL] Friday Lunch> Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:58:31 -0500> > -> I will be
hosting lunch this Friday at Tony's West, 1009 Wolfrum Rd., St. > Charles.
Tony's is located behind Walgreens at Highway 94 and Wolfrum Rd.> I will be
there at 11:30AM..> > Mike Griffin> The BEST Spam Solution!>
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050> > Brawny Bear> ()__()> (='.'=)>
List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this> list,
click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches
Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/