[GeoStL] Re: Cache Question

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:57:54 -0400

-
In addition to always carrying a pen in my pack, I also carry small stickers. If the pen in the cache doesn't work (often too cold in winter) or the pencil isn't sharp (and you don't have a pocketknife with you), you will have one that works. I use the stickers when the logbook is too damp to sign.

On Apr 6, 2005, at 22:28, Joe Taylor wrote:

How about if I go on a longer hike cache, and I didnt bring a pen with me and there is none in the cache, and I could not sign the logbook?

> I have another question.
>
> Is a cache loggable if you find it but because of its location you cannot
> reach it?
>
> I found a cache today that was way high even if I could stretch to reach
> it,
> there would be no way for me to get it unless I carried a step ladder
> around
> with me. (sorry I am not going to that extreme to reach a cache)
>
> Would that cache still be loggable?
>
> Thanks
> Jen

Yahoo! Messenger