[GeoStL] Re: Cache Question

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:04:17 -0500

-
Jen,

If you found the cache, I'd say to log it...that, after all, is the goal. I
found one cache that was up in a tree, out of my reach, but I could see it.
I'm 5'2", and I don't think that my logging should be at the mercy of a 6'2"
cache hider. If you feel as if you found the cache, then it's up to you to
decide to log it. As one person suggested, you could email the cache owner
and describe the cache, or send a photo.

Barbara (missourimule)