[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:50:40 -0400

-
Mike,

As I've said in many messages before, the Parks Department knows. Rich talked to them early yesterday.

Barbara

OK.. I wanted to stay on the sidelines but I think I might have to use a
trump card here.. Chuck Prather is the parks superintendant for Creve Coeur
Park. He is also a devoted Scout in the Boone Trails District and a good
friend. (It pays to be in Scouting) We have done several Eagle projects,
camporees, day camps etc.. at the park. Mainly on the upper part across
Marine road which no one ever visits.. I will call him today and let him
know our intentions so we can move on with this.. I agree with Jen and Larry
that we should notify parks when we plan an event like this and it will
surely further our cause. Perhaps he can have us just leave the bags in a
certain area and they can haul them off..

I will let you know what he says..

Mike