[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Larry Burtelow" <burtelow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 05:23:39 -0500

-
Barbara,

I don't know what kind of messages you deleted from the cache page, but I
would ignore them if I were you. By last count it appears that we'll have 10
or more participants. If people object to the location, date or just the
idea of picking up trash, let them do their own thing. You can't please
everyone. No one else has come up with any different ideas that I have seen.
I'm sure we'll have a good time and hopefully present another good
impression to the general public as well as the county parks.

Larry(MrB)