[GeoStL] Re: CITO event

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:44:15 -0400

-
Jen,

<seen the page yesterday and knowing what log is
missing, I think I
know what she is talking about. I don't think the log in question was really
intended as a critisism (sp?). Just suggestions.

As I mentioned in my last message, there was on in response to my answers that was not even appropriate to leave on the page.

Most of them good, I thought. It was suggested that we notify the park, if we haven't already, to let them know we are coming. Which I think is a good idea.

I agree, and they had already been notified.

I apologize if I am stepping out of line sharing this. But I honestly don't
think it was meant in a mean spirit.

You're definitely not out of line, the message to which you are referring was no problem.

Barbara