[GeoStL] Re: Bad Karma GCCB93 & Blue Monkey GCCB92

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:05:38 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Gale R. Nie wrote:

> And still, after all your rantings and justifications, you did not have the
> right to remove the caches.

The right of the commons.  Sue me.  Or better yet, call the police:

G: Hello?  Kirkwood Police?

P: Yes Maam, this is Sgt. Whatsizface, how may I assist you?

G: Well, I belong to a sport where we leave boxes of small toys small
containers in the forest for others to find, and someone took it and won't
give it back.  I'd like to file a report.

P: Where was this container of toys exactly?

G: In a public forest area sir.

P: And are you the owner of these toys?

G: No, just an interested third party.

P: And these toys are just laying out there for anyone who wants them?

G: Yes sir.

P: <click>

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

        "What this country needs is a good old fashioned nuclear enema."

Subject field