[GeoStL] Re: Bad Karma GCCB93 & Blue Monkey GCCB92

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 01:03:16 -0500

-
Don't you wish people would write better logs for caches like this? You could blame my husband for some of the problem if you'd like as he and my daughter (I won't mention that she's 7) just found both of these caches last weekend. Normally, even if I don't go, I still do the online log. I didn't do this for last weekend's adventures. Although, if I HAD, based on their tales of mishap, my log for them would have sounded somewhat similar to yours -- except my husband did know how to get to the "right" place to park. Otherwise, they too tromped 400,000 feet straight up along the highway and eventually wound up on what they thought was private property/someone's yard. They lucked out and managed to avoid the Welcoming Committee.

My hubby did say both caches were in pretty bad shape. I don't know that he had a problem with them being "buried" -- he did say they were a "PVC pipe stickin up out of the ground with another container inside."

Feel free to contact us offlist and he'll tell you what he knows!

But, even without a find, I really enjoyed your log!

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>