[GeoStL] Re: Bad Karma GCCB93 & Blue Monkey GCCB92

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:27:03 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Tim & Pam Ueltzen wrote:

> I guess there isn't much point in hiding any more caches if someone is going
> to remove them because they think it should not be there.

I would agree.  However, this is not the case.  Remember, there have been
MULTIPLE reports to the admin that this cache was (a) Illegal, (b)
DESTROYED, (c) ABANDONED, and on top of it, (d) the cache was in DIRECT
violation of numerous park rules, and (e) the caches in question were
causing direct and proximal damage to the environment they inhabited.

At no point did I "just decide I didn't
like it" and remove it.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

        "What this country needs is a good old fashioned nuclear enema."

Subject field