[GeoStL] Re: Al Foster Bike ride/caching -- Any interest?

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:33:49 EDT

-
Crowesfeat30 & I might be interested in going, we have several  left to do
along there.
  Al Foster Trail runs from Glencoe, Mo. east to Jedburg, in west St.  Louis
Co., about 2.5 level miles along an old railroad line. About halfway  through
the trail is Zombie Rd. which shows on old maps as Lawler Ford Rd. We
shouldn't have to worry too much about the apparitions that appear at night,
the
trail closes at dusk. Many strange sightings have been made out along the road
over the years. Zombie Rd. does go uphill a bit, but not too badly. I think it
would be a very easy ride, especially in a group on a spring day. Please come
 along, and I'm sure you will enjoy the day.

Strider