[GeoStL] Re: Al Foster Bike ride/caching -- Any interest?

  • From: Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

-
This sounds very nice.  April 21st would be better for me, as long as the hubby
goes for it. :)  I haven't done any of the caches out there either, which is a
bonus.
  Sue

  ________
  Anyone up for a day of biking and caching on the Al
Foster Trail?
There has been a large amount of caches placed on the
Al Foster Trail lately and since the weather is
getting nicer, I thought it might be time to take a
bike ride and find some caches.

I think there are 25 caches including Zombie Road,
which may need to be done at a later date.

I was thinking either Saturday April 14 or Saturday
April 21.

Jeff
JC_Geo