[GeoStL] Re: Al Foster Bike ride/caching -- Any interest?

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

-
I have got to get my priorities re-ordered.  I have to
work April 14 & 15 and I'm going on a Geology field
trip on the 21st.  At least I can cache on the
fieldtrip. :-(

Dancing Strawberry

--- Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> -
> This sounds very nice.  April 21st would be better
> for me, as long as the hubby goes for it. :)  I
> haven't done any of the caches out there either,
> which is a bonus.
>   Sue
>
>   ________
>   Anyone up for a day of biking and caching on the
> Al
> Foster Trail?
> There has been a large amount of caches placed on
> the
> Al Foster Trail lately and since the weather is
> getting nicer, I thought it might be time to take a
> bike ride and find some caches.
>
> I think there are 25 caches including Zombie Road,
> which may need to be done at a later date.
>
> I was thinking either Saturday April 14 or Saturday
> April 21.
>
> Jeff
> JC_Geo

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Carol Shahriary
"There's room for us all in the dance."
(song by Ian Davidson)