[gameprogrammer] Re: faster lookup, lists, vectors, maps?

  • From: Roger D Vargas <luo_hei@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:33:42 -0400

Bob Pendleton escribió:

If all else is equal, then maps are faster. OTOH, the real question is
how often do you do the look and which is going to take the least amount
of time to implement. Also, will the size of these lists ever going to
grow?
The skill list will grow. Basic attributes (stats) are fixed, item attributes are fixed for each individual item, but items can differ in number of attributes.

--
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com