[gameprogrammer] Re: A really general question

  • From: natdaddy senn <theblackknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:00:54 -0800 (PST)

I think that blitz is to slow to make a multiplayer game but here is some links
that you might can use.
http://blitzbasic.com/codearcs/codearcs.php?code=1398
http://blitzbasic.com/codearcs/codearcs.php?code=2182
http://blitzbasic.com/codearcs/codearcs.php?cat=4

Justin Coleman <jmcoleman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Blitz3d includes network support,
and the Blitz3d documentation should
tell you everything you need to know. RTM.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 6:48 AM, (R)£$Ç?v@M$Ħ ¢(c) $.
 wrote:
> I am not joking......i want to know what software to write....so i can
> create a connection between 2 computers for the game i am writing....so i
> can have online multiplayer....
>

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Stephen & Kelly
>  wrote:
>
> > You'll probably need some wires to connect them together.
> >
> > Steve
> >

> > (R)£$Ç?"v@M$Ħ ¢(c) $. wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a really general question about networking....I use blitz3d and
> > > i would like to know how i can connect 2 computers to play against
> > > each other.... i think this question was asked some time ago but i am
> > > unable to find that mail....
> > > --
> > > Reply,
> > > www.garbagetech.co.nr