[fsf60k] Re: Meeting in Telica

  • From: shari <skornblatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:19:09 -0600

The folks of El Porvenir in Managua met with us and we discussed moreso the
situation at length rather than the system. It turned into a discussion
about how the community has been responding and el porvenir urged us to step
back and give NA a wake up call that they need to step up here. They very
strongly felt that we should not be funding all the pipas but that we should
pay about 50% and the community pay the other 50. The best part about this
meeting was that Martin was present and heard this for himself.
We can stya in touch with el porvenir for advice
In the meantime, please check out this video!
http://www.hopecampaign.org/project/129  I have been in touch with this org.
to get them to do this in Nuevo with a design that represents the need for
water. super exciting!
shari

--
Arriba la paz