[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V5 #33

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:08:55 -0600 (CST)

 This is such positive news.  I especially like the fact of makin= g it the
people's project and responsibility.  Every good wish!  = And a hug to
Conchita.
Kate
Mar 12, 2010 01:07:52 AM, fsf60k@free= lists.org wrote:
fsf60k Digest= Thu, 11 Mar 2010 Volume: 05 Issue: 033

In This Issue:
[fsf60k] R= e: Meeting in Telica
[fsf60k] Re: Meeting in Telica

-------------= ---------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [= fsf60k] Re: Meeting in Telica
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:54:39 -0500
F= rom: billcpf@xxxxxxx

Water report sounds promising but we should sti= ll review the details of
supply and distribution systems or have competent = local techs look at them
before we commit so much money.
- Bill

From: Michael AR= Cipoletti
D= ate: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:14:03 -0600

That will happen as i stated an= English hydrologist is working with
us.. Shari perhaps you can comment= on how the meeting went in Managua
mc

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 11, 2010, at 7:54 AM, billcpf@xxxxxxx wrote:

>***This is= a message from a member of Friends of Students for
>60,000***
&= gt;
>Water report sounds promising but we should still review the de= tails
>of supply and distribution systems or have competent local t= echs
>look at them before we commit so much money.
>- Bill>

&g= t; the people of Nuevo.
>The mayor's office will be sending an email= today explaining what
>has been done
>and how we will conti= nue to proceed.
>They stressed their desire to ensure the study is e= xecuted and
>competed properly
>and thoroughly so we can go = through this process properly and solve
>this issue
>once an= d for all.
>The mayor is going to be figuring out a way to allocate = some money
>to help with
>the current crisis in Telica and w= e discussed at length various
>methods to
>ensure even distr= ibution of the water to the 58 houses in Nuevo.
>Conchita Shari and = I left the meeting feeling very happy and we
>really see this
&g= t; project coming together.
>I believe in the mayor of Telica and fe= el that they are sincerely
>doing
>everything they can to en= sure clean potable water for the people of
>the three
>commu= nities.
>The mayor also stressed the importance of getting the peopl= e of
>Nuevo involved
>in the process and making them realize= that this is not Friends/
>Students/Telica's
>water project= but the communities and they need to take ownership.
>A coordinator= fot the project has been appointed from the area but
>from outside=
>of the 3 communities and he will be present at the meeting on the =
>27th..
>This is happening!!
>In two weeks we will be= gin to move forward!
>Michael
>

>***
>Yo= u can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@free= lists.org
>with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
>An archi= ve of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k >.
>FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html= ***
>

>***
>You= can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@freel= ists.org
>with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
>An archi= ve of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k >.
>FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html= ***

End of fsf60k Digest V5 #3= 3