[fsf60k] Re: FW: The Anti-bottle and Nuevo Water

  • From: Emily Sendin <esendin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:39:26 -0400

Here is the link to specifically the anti-bottle project:
http://www.randomkid.org/content/130/117

You may speak with Dana Leman directly: lemanbdtz@xxxxxxxxx

You do not need to fill out any order forms online; at MDC we just emailed
her directly and ordered the products.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any help getting
started.

Emily