[fsf60k] Re: FW: The Anti-bottle and Nuevo Water

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 07:34:02 -0500 (CDT)

 Thanks, Michael.
Kate
Mar 21, 2011 08:33:10 AM, fsf60k@free= lists.org wrote:
***This is a = message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Click the= link tons of pics

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2011, at 6= :31, kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>***This is a message from a membe= r of Friends of Students for 60,000***
>
>If we could get a p= icture of the anti bottle we could make some flyer=3D
sto
>spread a= round.
>Kate
>Mar 21, 2011 07:02:01 AM, fsf60k@freelis=3D ts.= org wrote:
>***This is a =3D message from a member of Friends of Stu= dents for
60,000***

>By all me=3D ans, find out the particu= lars. I think the facebook page
would be
>a great w=3D ay to get the= word out about this fundraiser. Maybe someone
can
>create a on=3D e= page website and we can all link to it to describe the
>fundraiser a= nd make=3D the purchase. Best, G
>
>----------
>Sent f= rom AT&T's Wireless n=3D etwork using Mobile Email

&g= t; Date: Sun=3D day, March 20, 2011 9:17:50 PM GMT-0400
>Subject: [f= sf60k] FW: The Anti-b=3D ottle and Nuevo Water
>
>***This is = a message from a member of Friends =3D of Students for
60,000***
>>Hola.
>There's a lot of news regarding t=3D he formation of t= he two chapters of
>Friends
>of Students for 60000, Inc. =3D = Seems we're on the brink of things
getting
>done,
>even thoug= h the IRS mus=3D t take its time formalizing things. Here's an
email
&gt= ; suggestion from Emil=3D y Sendin of Friends Miami Dade College (aka
&g= t; Imagination
>Federation), som=3D ething we can be thinking about = and discuss at our
next
>meeting in early=3D April.
>PW
&g= t;

Lisa;
>Ge=3D orge Pardo; Andrew Longley
>Subject: The = Anti-bottle and Nuevo Water
>
>Hi everyone,
>
>= Here is an opportunity to raise funds for the Nu=3D evo Amanecer water
&= gt; project.
>Have any of you heard of the "anti-bottle?" =3D It is = a reusable,
foldable,
>water bottle which costs $10 (http://vapur.u= =3D s). They give a "water
>project"
>of our choosing half of= the profit money=3D , so for every bottle we sell,
we
>will get $5 = for Nuevo water. They send=3D you the bottles without having
>pay=
>up front. Also, they will include=3D a text we send them about the= project
we
>are fundraising for in the pac=3D kaging of the bottle.=
>
>This is a wonderful opportunity for students t=3D o learn= about toxicity
and
>arsenic levels in Nuevo Amanecer water while = =3D also encouraging less
plastic
>bottle usage in the United States= . I think=3D this is a good
teaching/learning
>and fundraising oppor= tunity which can =3D get students involved.
>
>If you are int= erested in having your students=3D participate, please let
me
>know.= I can get you all the contact informat=3D ion, which is not on their
&g= t; public website, about how to get started.
>=3D
>Talk soon= ,
>
>Emily

&g= t; ***
>You can unsubscri=3D be from this list by sending an email t= o
>fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with =3D 'unsubscribe' in the subjec= t field.
>An archive of messages is available =3D at
>http://= www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
>FAQ'are available at http:/=3D /= www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***

&= gt; ***
>You can unsub=3D scribe from this list by sending an email = to
>fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx w=3D ith 'unsubscribe' in the subje= ct field.
>An archive of messages is availa=3D ble at
>http:/= /www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
>FAQ'are available at ht=3D tp:/= /www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***

= >***
>You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to =
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
&g= t; An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives= /fsf60k.
>FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.htm= l***

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an= email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject fi= eld.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/arc=
hives/fsf60k.