[fsf60k] Re: FW: The Anti-bottle and Nuevo Water

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:41:25 -0500 (CDT)

 Sounds like something worth looking into.
Kate
Mar 20, 2011= 09:17:54 PM, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
***This is a = message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hola.
= There's a lot of news regarding the formation of the two chapters of
Friend= s
of Students for 60000, Inc. Seems we're on the brink of things getting=
done,
even though the IRS must take its time formalizing things. Here's= an email
suggestion from Emily Sendin of Friends Miami Dade College (ak= a
Imagination
Federation), something we can be thinking about and discus= s at our next
meeting in early April.
PW

-----Original Mes= sage-----