[fsf60k] Re: FW: The Anti-bottle and Nuevo Water

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 07:31:08 -0500 (CDT)

 If we could get a picture of the anti bottle we could make some flyer= s to
spread around.
Kate
Mar 21, 2011 07:02:01 AM, fsf60k@freelis= ts.org wrote:
***This is a = message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

By all me= ans, find out the particulars. I think the facebook page would be
a great w= ay to get the word out about this fundraiser. Maybe someone can
create a on= epage website and we can all link to it to describe the
fundraiser and make= the purchase. Best, G

Sent from AT&T's Wireless n= etwork using Mobile Email