[fruityloops] Re: Where and how to post tunes

  • From: "Ben Rees" <Ben.Rees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:49:41 -0000

Well I'm in the same position as you and I have just joined
www.sectionz.net which basically allows you to upload your tunes
for others to review (and it's free for basic membership).=20
All you need is to rip your CD track to mp3 and upload that at your
work, once you've gone through the joining process. I have to say I've
only had 1 review of my tune but it's only been up a few days and the
best way to get people to review you is to review their stuff as you can
plug your own at the same time.
I reckon the turnover of stuff at the fuity forum is just too quick=20
plus SectionZ is set up better.