[fruityloops] Re: Welcome to list 'fruityloops'

  • From: "silikonanswer@xxxxxxxxxx" <silikonanswer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 02:22:08 -0400

Hi from Spain,

Thanks for your answers :-)=2E I received the final regcode for 3=2E4 but =
want the regcode for 3=2E5 as I've downloaded the demo and it kick ass=2E =
love FL!!=2E What do you think about using Cubasis Go 3=2E0 for mastering?=
=2E I
am planing to do some remixes and thanks to the new feature from FL 3=2E5
that can render separate sound files for each channel effect, I could mix
all the files in Cubasis=2E I friend of mine has a rock band and I have
offered him a remix in the vein of Rammstein=2E I could mix their wav file=
with the ones generated by FL=2E What do you think about Cubasis Go 3=2E0?=

Thanks to all at the list!!!!!