[fruityloops] Re: Welcome to list 'fruityloops'

  • From: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:15:43 +1000

> Please go ahead and introduce yourself to the list, including things like:
> - personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)

Gwydion Elderwyn, Sydney Australia, Writer/Artist/Musician.

> - how long you have been using fruityloops.

Two years, on and off (mostly off)

> - what you use fruityloops for (making loops, doing complete songs,
> coming up with hooks, which genre... etc)

A bit of everything, but I'm planning to make it my primary tool after being
disappointed by both Cubase and Sonar.

> - what you like about fruityloops/favourite features.

The short distance between getting an idea and getting it happening in FL.
Sensible UI.  Great remote control options.  Great controller editing.

> - what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.

Single Midi In (solved using Midi-Ox).  Inability to rearrange the order of
patterns in the playlist.

> - links to your favourite fruityloops related resources:

Well, sectionz.net of course.  Actually that's about the only one I've
found.  Are there others?

> - links to any songs you have done that are available.

Nothing in FL, but you can hear stuff I've done in Reason and Acid at
ampcast.com/gwydi