[fruityloops] Re: Welcome to list 'fruityloops'

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 17:02:07 +0100

Hi Luc,

> >Please go ahead and introduce yourself to the list, including things
like:

> >- personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)
>
> I'm French, 43,  I live in Paris, I'm a (or more exactly I'd like to be a)
> guitar player

Welcome to the list, I hope you find it to be a useful resource.

> >- how long you have been using fruityloops.
>
> I just downloaded the demo and I'd like to have info on this product to
see
> if it fits my needs

Fruityloops is a very versatile piece of software and with the iminent
release of 3.5 (free upgrade to all registered users), it will become even
more powerful.

> >- what you use fruityloops for (making loops, doing complete songs,
coming
> >up with hooks, which genre ... etc)
>
> I'd like to create backing musing to practice scales in a more pleasant
way

Cool, its nice to see people trying out fruityloops in more innovative
contexts.

> >- links to any songs you have done that are available.
>
> None of course....

Well, if you do make anything good, be sure to let us all know :).

Happy looping, if you get stuck feel free to post your questions.

Andy