[fruityloops] Very weird exporting problems...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ok y'all. Here's a weird one...

Everytime I try and export a particular FLP file from
Fruityloops, whether it's an MP3 or WAV, when the
indicator reaches 100%, it just hangs there unless you
press "Cancel". If you DON'T press "Cancel", the file
that Fruityloops is exporting eats up all the free
space on your hard drive without you even knowing! Why
is this?

Now I thought it might be a corrupt file, so what I
did was copy all the "patterns" to a NEW FLP file. But
no, it does the exact same thing.

I tried exporting a different FLP file, and it worked
fine. So I'm guessing that this OTHER FLP file has to
be corrupted, but I don't want to lose all my hard
work.

Oh, and another thing that I haven't experienced
before... When I play this certain FLP file, at some
point, all the sounds cut out, one by one until
there's complete silence. Then I have to re-open the
file for it to be "back to normal"... Well, at least
until it f*cks up again :)

So what the smeg is up with this?

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com